Problem Aware ➞
How To Market To Each
What To Write For Unaware
They Don’t Know Anything.
- Don’t know they have a problem
- Don’t know (by definition) that there is a solution
- Have no clue about you or your solution/company/product
What To Write:
Check out Digg.com for hooks and ads that are for unaware.
- Statistical Data/Studies
- Asking a question
- Curiosity (question)
The Difference between unaware & problem aware:
- Unaware is more indirect (less You)
- Unaware is usually longer
- Unaware is softer
- The PAIN in unaware is weaker
We want to make them aware that they have a problem.
People don’t buy products. They buy solutions.
Meaning: * Unaware CAN NOT buy. Neither can problem aware.
The only people who CAN buy are solution aware people.
But all of the copy gets the cusomter to be solution aware.
This is the conclusion of the quick summary explaining the ‘unaware’ group of customers and what your intentions are, how to speak to them, and what to write.