What To Write For Problem Aware
They Know They Have A Problem. And It Hurts.
- Have experienced an “AHA” moment
- Understand they have a problem
- They feel the need
- Are (more) motivated to find a solution
- Found the “Reason” for their symptoms or desires
What To Write:
We want to:
- Show that we understand their problem
- Show that we have empathy towards their problems/current situation
- Educate them more
- Name a need
- Pain Points
- Or you educate them
This is the conclusion of the quick summary explaining the ‘problem aware’ group of customers and what your intentions are, how to speak to them, and what to write.