Welcome to this week’s post from Red Door Marketing Co’s Web Design, SEO, and Marketing Insights. We’re going to talk about a group of people who are generally speaking the most likely to buy your product or service. They need to be spoken to as such. You have a huge opportunity when you meet these people where they are. They just want a solution. Give it to them. Here goes the article.
Who are solution aware buyers? This is the group of people that know they have a problem. They know there are solutions to their problem.
People in the solution aware group are beginning their research phase. They are actively seeking solutions.
This group of people have the following attributes:
- They are positive that they need a solution to their problem
- They are not entirely sure that your solution is ultimately the best solution for their problem
- They are generally neutral about spending money in this stage but may lean more towards spending than not spending at all.
You are fortunate to have found the customer in this mindset. You must capitalize on this and give them what they need in order to feel validated in spending money. You want to write about the following topics:
- Psychological proof that you are legit including genuine testimonials.
- Case studies.
- Whatever you can truthfully say which they need to hear in order to believe that they have found the solution to their problem and that you have/are the solution for them.
Ultimately… You are going to do the following:
- Be brutally honest about how your product or service will solve their exact problem
- Expand on the details of your unique mechanism which is at its core the very specific detail which makes your product or service different and more effective than your competitors product or service
- Allow them to feel safe by giving them proof that other people had the problem that they had and give examples or pictures or evidence to support your claim that others found their solution in your product or service
Now what do we do?
How do we get our buyer out of shopping mode and into buying mode?
In two words:
Pictures are proof. Proof comes in many forms. Proof can be free content. Proof can be testimonials and reviews. Proof can be transparent product/services comparisons with other companies products/services.
Prices is exactly that it sounds like. Do not hide it. Here’s where you are if you follow this advice:
- Your prospect has enough information to grow from simply being aware to understanding that your product or service offers the solution to his problem
- With the Pictures/Price you allow your customer to understand everything about your product or service and are fully aware to make a buying decision
- You now have a buyer.
All I can say is that after implementing this into my website I received a Calendly appointment that same week which led to a 15-minute consultation which led to a sale of my entire product list.
What I’m saying is:
This shit fucking works.
Thank you very much for reading this article and if you enjoyed it please feel free to leave a comment below or share it with your friends.
For those business owners out there in need of their web design to be improved with content which speaks to this solution aware customer and are looking for a designer who can think and not just use Chat GPT- You have found your solution. Red Door SEO and Red Door Performance Marketing are tools to grow your business- Increase your organic traffic and create Google Ads with solution aware headlines and descriptions congruent to your solution aware landing page. I would personally be glad to have a 15 min consultation to see if our services can help you ignite your business growth.