Last Updated: June 4, 2023
- Acceptance of TermsBy accessing and using our Service, you agree to abide by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Service.
- License to UsePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Red Door Marketing Co.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Red Door Marketing Co.’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- DisclaimerThe materials on Red Door Marketing Co.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Red Door Marketing Co., Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall Red Door Marketing Co., Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Red Door Marketing Co.’s website, even if Red Door Marketing Co. or a Red Door Marketing Co. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Red Door Marketing Co.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Red Door Marketing Co., Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Red Door Marketing Co., Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Red Door Marketing Co.’s website shall be governed by the laws of Bucks County, PA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: